Check out our LED Flashlights NOW!
Check this out!
Settings – 220 lumens / 110 lumens / 22 lumens / S.O.S. / Defensive Strobe
Runtime – 100% - 4 hours of continuous illumination
50% - 8 hours of continuous illumination
10% - 15 hours of continuous illumination
S.O.S. - 72 hours of continuous illumination
Strobe - 72 hours of continuous illumination
Length – 4.5”
Diameter – 1.5”
Weight – 0.428 lbs.
Batteries – 3 AAA batteries (included)
The ability to bring high-end technology to a compact, fully-redesigned, extremely powerful light source is finally here. The REDLINE™ is our brightest flashlight to date, 220 lumens of pure white light to be exact. In automobiles, redlining is reaching the peak of its performance; whereas we, with NEBO REDLINE™ are harnessing the maximum power of this flashlight with 220 lumens of blinding bright light. (NOTE: Anything above 50 lumens within a 10 yard distance may cause temporary blindness when viewed directly.) The REDLINE™ has 5 lighting modes, 100% white light (220 lumens), 50% white light (110 lumens), 10% white light (22 lumens), S.O.S. mode (220 lumens), or emergency strobe mode (220 lumens). This flashlight has a 4x adjustable beam that works with any light setting to change the REDLINE™ from a flood light to illuminate everything within a 20 yard distance, or to a spot light to focus up to 150 yards. The bezel of the REDLINE™ controls the adjustable beam. The red ring of the NEBO REDLINE™ enhances all of the features of this flashlight.
- One high power LED bulb outputs 220 lumens of light (bulb rated for 110,000+ hours of life)
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum water-resistant compact body design
- Magnetic base for hands-free lighting
- Aggressive self-defense face
- Rear glow-in-the-dark button uses hard/soft touch technology
- Hard Touch: Simply click through the functions. (Light will turn off in between settings.) NOTE: Light will reset to first setting (100% ON after being off for 20 seconds.)
- Soft Touch: Press button halfway with no click. This allows the user to cycle through the settings quickly without the light turning off between settings.